To members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summonsed to attend the Meeting of Bainbridge Parish Council at 7.00pm at Sycamore Hall on Thursday 6th July 2017 for the purpose of transacting the business on the following agenda.
- Apologies for absence.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 3rd May 2017
- Declarations of Interest
- To receive a report from the Clerk on matters arising from the last meeting (emailed report attached to meeting notice)
- To consider any items relating to Highways
Action: to authorize the following payments
1. Roger Duval – £217.27 – Caretaker work for May
2. Mrs Jo Reynolds – £25.00 – Internal audit
3. Playdale – £831.12 – playpark repairs(previously approved)
4. Gill Harrison – £11.79 – Dogs on lead sign for village green
To note £467.40 was collected from the deposit boxes on the green and paid into the main bank account.
|Current Financial Balances
Bainbridge Parish Council deposit account – Balance as at 1/6/17 – £1858.47
Banbridge Parish Council No2 account – Balance as at 01/06/17 -£5137.94
Bainbridge Parish Council Current account – Balance as at 01/06/16– £5905.35
- Planning applications to consider
- Unauthorised Access – Stable Cottage Marsett
Consider the correspondence received from Matthew Cunningham Chairman,
Bardale, rigg and Green
- 9. Cemetery
To consider the expansion of the cemetery
To consider the new brochure and information leaflet to be issued to all burial
- Parish Caretaker – Standing Item
Consider future jobs that need undertaking
- 11. Village Green and Appleby Travellers
To receive a report on the Appleby Travellers from the Chairman
- Children’s Play Area Standing item
Consider any necessary repairs
- Local Health Issues
To consider adopting the defibrillator at Sycamore Hall as a community asset
- Yorkshire Dales National Park – Management Plan
To consider 3 questions
- What do you love about the National Park?
- How do you thing the National Park could be improved ?
- And, what do you think are the three most important issues for the National Park
Management Plan to tackle over the next five years?
- The Turner Seat
To receive an update from Cllr Percival
- Asset Register
Annual review and update of the Bainbridge PC asset register
- Correspondence to consider
UDAP Grant Scheme
Yorkshire Local Councils – invitation to Joint Annual Meeting
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 6th September 2017 at Sycamore Hall Bainbridge at 7.00pm
Gillian Harrison (Clerk)
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS AND MAY SPEAK AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CHAIRMAN