BAINBRIDGE PARISH COUNCIL
A G E N D A
- Reminder by the Chairman of the Council’s expectations for the audio or visual recording of the meeting.
- Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies and approve the reasons for absence.
- Declarations of Interest
To receive any declarations of interest not already declared under the Council’s Code of Conduct or members Register of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests.
- Minutes of the Last Meeting
To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting held on 1st September 2020 as a true and correct record and to sign them as such.
- Ongoing Matters
To receive information on the following ongoing issues and decide further action where necessary:-
- To receive an update on the re-arrangement of the meeting with Rishi Sunak MP to early 2021.
- To acknowledge the ongoing situation regarding the condition of the Stake Road from Marsett.
- To receive the response from the YDNPA re the issue of flooding behind the Rose & Crown
- To receive an update on the proposal to improve the area around the Stocks and place an information board.
- To receive an update on the situation with rats in the village
- To receive an update on the purchase of a Christmas Tree for the village
- To receive an update on the incorrect road markings at Busk and re-surfacing of Blean Lane
- Planning Applications
To Consider Planning Applications:-
6.1 R/52/238 – Land to the Rear of the Rose & Crown, Bainbridge – FPP for the erection of two 2-bedroom and three 3-bedroom dwellings with associated parking and access road
- Planning Decisions
To Receive Decisions/Information Relating to Recent Planning Applications
7.1 R/52/178E – Yoredale, Bainbridge – FPP for installation of 37 solar panels to south side of roof – Approved Conditionally
- Highways Matters
8.1 To receive an update on the revised road markings near the Village Hall
- Financial Matters
- To note and agree to the national pay award for Council Clerks which will increase the Clerk’s pay from £11.00 per hour to £11.30 per hour with effect from 1st April 2020. A back-dated payment of £63.24 will be payable.
- To approve the following accounts for payment:
- Mrs K Prudden – £314.03 – Clerk’s pay for September (paid)
- John Banks – £200.00 – Grass Cutting in the Cemetery – August & September
- Bainbridge Village Hall – £10.00 – Hire of Hall for Meeting 3.11.20
- H Metcalfe & Son – £79.20 – Repairs to Play Equipment
- H Metcalfe & Son – £188.50 – Fuel for Mower & Fuel Filter
- O’Reilly Accountants – £78.00 – PAYE for 2020/21
- Mrs K Prudden – £187.03 – Clerk’s pay for October plus annual increment £63.24 and underpayment for March of £3.36 (total £253.63)
- Royal British Legion – £25.00 – Donation for purchase of wreath
- Mrs K Prudden – £44 – Admin work for Funeral of R Preston
- To receive the latest bank balances and sign statements
- To receive an update on the purchase of a laptop for use by the Clerk
- To receive an update on the annual payment of the lease for the Turner Seat
- To receive an update on the proposal to change banks
To consider the following correspondence received and decide action where necessary:-
- Proposals for Local Government Reform
- YDNPA Local Plan 2023-2040 Consultation
- Local Government Code of Conduct Consultation
- Children’s Play Area & Village Green Donation Boxes
11.1 To receive an update on the work to replace posts and chains around the play area
11.2 To receive an update on the proposal to repair the track beside the play area
11.3 To receive the latest inspection report and consider any issues relating to safety of the play equipment
11.4 To receive an update on the re-location of the donation box in the play area
11.5 To acknowledge the gifting of the lawnmower to the village and to discuss insurance arrangements
12.1 To receive information on the progress of maintenance issues and agree any further action (wall, shed)
12.2 To consider the proposal to make the Cemetery a plastic-free area
12.3 To resolve to exclude members of the public and press under the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 due to the nature of the following business to be transacted being prejudicial to the public interest.
12.4 To discuss the current situation regarding the request to purchase a parcel of land to form an extension to Bainbridge Cemetery
- Agenda Items
To notify the Clerk of matters for inclusion on the Agenda for the next meeting.
- Date of Next Meeting
To confirm the date and venue of the next meeting.