MEETING CANCELLED due to further lockdown
You are summoned to attend the next Meeting of Bainbridge Parish Council, to be held on Tuesday 5th January 2021 at 7.00 pm in Bainbridge Village Hall. Please note that social distancing must be observed. Members of the public wishing to attend this meeting should contact the Clerk in advance as numbers will be limited.
A G E N D A
- Reminder by the Chairman of the Council’s expectations for the audio or visual recording of the meeting.
- Apologies for Absence
To receive apologies and approve the reasons for absence.
- Declarations of Interest
To receive any declarations of interest not already declared under the Council’s Code of Conduct or members Register of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests.
- Minutes of the Last Meeting
To confirm the Minutes of the Meeting held on 3rd November 2020 as a true and correct record and to sign them as such.
- Ongoing Matters
To receive information on the following ongoing issues and decide further action where necessary:-
- To receive an update on the re-arrangement of the meeting with Rishi Sunak MP to early 2021.
- To receive an update on the proposal to improve the area around the Stocks and place an information board.
- To receive an update on the Area Partnership Grant project to create a new pathway beside Riverdale
- To receive an update on the proposal to re-surface/repair the track to the toilets
- Planning Applications
To Consider Planning Applications:-
6.1 R/52/238 – Land to the Rear of the Rose & Crown, Bainbridge – FPP for the erection of two 2-bedroom and three 3-bedroom dwellings with associated parking and access road
6.2 R/52/234 & R/52/235 – Semergarth, Worton – FPP for conversation and extension of barn to form one dwelling for local occupancy or holiday let and FPP for sub-division of existing dwelling to create two dwellings (one for local occupancy or holiday let)
- Planning Decisions
To Receive Decisions/Information Relating to Recent Planning Applications
7.1 None received to date
- Highways Matters
8.1 To receive an update on the revised road markings near the Village Hall
8.2 To receive an update on the incorrect road markings at Busk and re-surfacing of Blean lane
8.3 To receive an update following the site meeting to discuss the condition of the Stake Road from Marsett
- Financial Matters
- To approve the following accounts for payment:
- C H Fawcett & Sons – £144.00 – Christmas Tree (paid)
- Mrs K Prudden – £195.86 – Clerk’s Salary for November (paid)
- Mrs K Prudden – £195.86 – Clerk’s Salary for December
- Bainbridge Village Hall – £10.00 – Hire of Hall for meeting 5.1.21
9.2 To acknowledge the following income:-
- Mrs Gill – £55 – Permission to place a plaque on the memorial stone
- Sanderson & Co – £365.00 – Fees for Burial – Mr R Preston
- To receive the latest bank balances and sign statements
- To receive an update on the purchase of a laptop for use by the Clerk
- To receive an update on the proposal to change banks
To consider the following correspondence received and decide action where necessary:-
- Information regarding Air Source Heat Pump Warm Homes Funding
- Information regarding Census 2021
- Receive resident’s letter concerning the emptying of waste from motorhomes
- Children’s Play Area & Village Green Donation Boxes
11.1 To receive an update on the work to replace posts and chains around the play area
11.2 To receive the latest inspection report and consider any issues relating to safety of the play equipment and meeting with inspector
12.1 To receive information on the progress of maintenance issues and agree any further action – Repair to Boundary Wall; New lock on Sexton’s Shed and Re- painting of boundary railings (receive quote)
12.2 To resolve to exclude members of the public and press under the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 due to the nature of the following business to be transacted being prejudicial to the public interest.
12.4 To discuss the current situation regarding the request to purchase a parcel of land to form an extension to Bainbridge Cemetery
- Agenda Items
To notify the Clerk of matters for inclusion on the Agenda for the next meeting.
- Date of Next Meeting
To confirm the date and venue of the next meeting.