BAINBRIDGE PARISH COUNCIL
1To members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Bainbridge Parish Council at 7.00pm at Sycamore Hall on Wednesday 12th November 2019 for the purpose of transacting the business on the following agenda.
- Apologies for absence.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 4th September 2019
- Declarations of Interest
- To receive a report from the Clerk on matters arising from the last meeting
- To consider any items relating to Highways
Action: to authorize the following payments
|Current Financial Balances
Monthly reconciliation to be issued to Cllrs at the meeting and corresponding bank statements to be signed in agreement.
Letter from HSBC
- Planning applications to consider
- BT Phone Box consultation – Worton
- Update on the Parish Forum
- Asset Register 2019
Ongoing review and update of the Bainbridge PC asset register
- Village Parking issues
Parking outside the Village Hall
- Children’s Play Area & Village Donation boxes
- Local Health Issues
To receive updates from the UDAP meeting and local health discussion groups.
Consultation over the urgent treatment centre in the Friarage Northallerton
- 15. Items for the next agenda
The next meeting will be on Tuesday 7th January 2020 at Sycamore Hall Bainbridge at 7.00pm
Gillian Harrison (Clerk)
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS AND MAY SPEAK AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CHAIRMAN.