BAINBRIDGE PARISH COUNCIL
To members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summoned to attend the Meeting of Bainbridge Parish Council at 7.00pm at Sycamore Hall on Tuesday 7th November 2017 for the purpose of transacting the business on the following agenda.
- Apologies for absence.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 6th September July 2017
- Declarations of Interest
- To receive a report from the Clerk on matters arising from the last meeting
- To receive a presentation from NY Police – Inspector Gee
- To consider any items relating to Highways
Action: to authorize the following payments
1. PKF Littlejohn LLP – External Audit – £120.00
2. Gillian Harrison – Stationery Viking 1/3rd of invoice £23.12
3. H Metcalfe and Sons – Greens fuel account April to Oct 17 – £278.50
4. Roger Duval – Caretaker Sept/Oct – £316.40
To note the receipt of £560.00 from the YDNPA reclaimed for the work of the caretaker.
To note the receipt of £549.46 from the deposit boxes on the village greens.
|Current Financial Balances
6 Monthly reconciliation to be issued to Cllrs at the meeting and corresponding bank statements to be signed in agreement.
Bainbridge Parish Council Clerk
To discuss the replacement of the current clerk who has resigned with her last official contracted working day being 31st December 2017.
- Planning applications to consider
Section 73 application to vary Condition 2 and remove Condition 3 of planning permission R/52/145
To confirm a date for the cemetery subcommittee meeting and to agree a potential sum of money to be ring fenced for the cemetery extension.
- Asset Register 2017
Ongoing review and update of the Bainbridge PC asset register
(Tim Prudden to update the meeting on his findings of the village assets and make recommendations with regards to benches beyond repair)
- Children’s Play Area Standing item
To receive information on required repairs and costs
- Local Health Issues
To receive updates from the UDAP meeting and local health discussion groups.
- 13. Items for the next agenda
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 3rd January 2018 at Sycamore Hall Bainbridge at 7.00pm
Gillian Harrison (Clerk)
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS AND MAY SPEAK AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CHAIRMAN.