Election of County Councillor – Nominations invited
New Noticeboard at Countersett
Flu Clinics at Hawes & Aysgarth Surgeries
2019 ‘Flu Clinics at Hawes; Aysgarth
Surgeries are now open for bookings.
All patients eligible for a ‘Flu jab
should contact their local surgery as
soon as possible either by phone or by
calling in to make an appointment.
Hawes – 01969 667200
Aysgarth – 01969 663222
Patients with a BMI of over 40 are eligible this
year. Vaccine for the over 65s is due to arrive
at the end of September.
Using our GP Practice for this NHS service
helps maintain our two surgeries.
Upper Dales Health Watch
Notice of Review of Polling Districts and Polling Places
A Good Life Project – Vision 2028
The Upper Dales Community Partnership are in the process of collating surveys to form part of the ‘Good Life Project’. The analysis from the surveys will help to identify services and facilities which people living in the dales consider important to them as well as highlighting which services/facilities are not being met at present. Further information about the project see downloadable copy of the survey. please click here.
- Burned maps evoke ‘sense of loss’ for Dales ash trees 10th September 2019
- ‘Dairy Days’ to open at DCM 6th September 2019
- Malham peregrine young disperse 2nd September 2019
- Volunteers clear flood debris from bridleway 12th August 2019
- Minister visits flood-hit Yorkshire Dales 9th August 2019
- Bridleway repaired with helicopter help 23rd July 2019
- ‘Yorkshire Day’ celebrated at National Park Centres 22nd July 2019
- YDNPA–Planning committee September 2019 16th September 2019
- YDNPA – Planning Committee August 2019 17th August 2019
- YDNPA – Planning Committee July 2019 16th July 2019
- YDNPA Planning Committee, John Blackie and “cherry picking”decisions 16th July 2019
- Remembering David 15th July 2019
- YDNPA- Planning committee June 2019 13th June 2019