BAINBRIDGE PARISH COUNCIL
To members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summonsed to attend the Meeting of Bainbridge Parish Council at 7.00pm at Sycamore Hall on Wednesday 6thSeptember 2017 for the purpose of transacting the business on the following agenda.
- Apologies for absence.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 6th July 2017 and the minutes of the extraordinary meeting held on the 7th August 2017.
- Declarations of Interest
- To receive a report from the Clerk on matters arising from the last meeting
This will be a verbal update
- To consider any items relating to Highways
Action: to authorize the following payments
|Current Financial Balances
Bainbridge Parish Council account 9259– Balance as at 01/06/17 – £
Banbridge Parish Council No2 account – Balance as at 01/06/17 – £
Bainbridge Parish Council Current account – Balance as at 01/08/17 – £
- Planning applications to consider
- Cemetery – Standing item
Consider the request re burying of ashes near Semerwater and the planting of a tree
- Parish Caretaker – Standing Item
Consider future jobs that need undertaking
- Children’s Play Area Standing item
Consider any necessary repairs
- Local Health Issues
To receive updates from the UDAP meeting and local health discussion groups.
- Asset Register
Annual review and update of the Bainbridge PC asset register
- 14. Correspondence to consider
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 1st November 2017 at Sycamore Hall Bainbridge at 7.00pm
Gillian Harrison (Clerk)
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS AND MAY SPEAK AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CHAIRMAN