BAINBRIDGE PARISH COUNCIL
To members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summonsed to attend the Meeting of Bainbridge Parish Council at 7.00pm at Sycamore Hall, Bainbridge on Wednesday 4th September 2019 for the purpose of transacting the business on the following agenda.
- Apologies for absence.
- To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 3rd July 2019
- Declarations of Interest
- To receive a report from the Clerk on matters arising from the last meeting
- To consider any items relating to Highways
Action: to authorize the following payments
1. John Banks – £200 for 2 x cut in the cemetery June and July
2. John Ogbourne – £195. Hosting website for 12 months
3. Karen Prudden – Mrs Waring -Internment of Ashes C29 – £44
4. Karen Prudden – Minutes of the July meeting £31.11
5. Event Equipment Hire – £1459.20 – Grant funded big screen for Village celebrations of World UCI Cycling event.
|Current Financial Balances
Bainbridge Parish Council account – Balance as at 01/8/19 – £3037.83
Banbridge Parish Council No2 account – Balance as at 01/8/19 – £5149.39
Bainbridge Parish Council Current account – Balance as at 01/8/19 – £9866.67
To note the receipt of £232.36 from the closure of the Raydale Project account.
- Cemetery – Standing item
- Village Green and Appleby Travellers
Decide on a way forward for 2020
- Planning applications to consider
Semerview Farm, Countersett
Full planning permission for erection of timber framed building clad with Yorkshire boarding with box profile sheet roof covering for use as an agricultural workshop and store
West Meadow Barn, Raydaleside
Section 73 application to vary Condition 2 (plans) of R/52/226 (full planning permission for change of use of barn and erection of extension to form one local occupancy dwelling)
- Children’s Play Area Standing item
Consider any necessary repairs
- UDAP Grant application for pathway upgrade
Update on the grant application
NB Lords of the Manor are happy to contribute £250.
- The Turner Seat
To note that the company formed to deal with the Raydale Project has now been dissolved and the final proceeds of £232.36 have been given to Bainbridge Parish Council to assist with looking after the Turner Seat.
- Letter from Tony Hutchinson – re Effluent leaking into the river
- Letter from Suzanne Wright – re Effluent leaking into the river
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 4th November 2019 at Sycamore Hall Bainbridge at 7.00pm
Gillian Harrison (Clerk)
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS AND MAY SPEAK AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CHAIRMAN