Notice of Poll for Upper Dales Division
A poll will be held on Thursday 17 October 2019 between 7am and 10pm in this division
New Noticeboard at Countersett
Flu Clinics at Hawes & Aysgarth Surgeries
2019 ‘Flu Clinics at Hawes; Aysgarth
Surgeries are now open for bookings.
All patients eligible for a ‘Flu jab
should contact their local surgery as
soon as possible either by phone or by
calling in to make an appointment.
Hawes – 01969 667200
Aysgarth – 01969 663222
Patients with a BMI of over 40 are eligible this
year. Vaccine for the over 65s is due to arrive
at the end of September.
Using our GP Practice for this NHS service
helps maintain our two surgeries.
Upper Dales Health Watch
Notice of Review of Polling Districts and Polling Places
A Good Life Project – Vision 2028
The Upper Dales Community Partnership are in the process of collating surveys to form part of the ‘Good Life Project’. The analysis from the surveys will help to identify services and facilities which people living in the dales consider important to them as well as highlighting which services/facilities are not being met at present. Further information about the project see downloadable copy of the survey. please click here.
- New radios for Dales cave rescuers 4th October 2019
- Sedbergh pupils say: ‘Swim little eels!’ 1st October 2019
- NPA attracts local young talent 1st October 2019
- Yorkshire Dales declares ‘climate emergency’ 24th September 2019
- Upland farming: how much is it worth? 23rd September 2019
- National Parks need ‘resurgence of nature’ 20th September 2019
- Yorkshire Dales welcomes UK National Parks 20th September 2019
- YDNPA – Planning Committee October 2019 12th October 2019
- Aysgarth Church Harvest Festival 2019 5th October 2019
- YDNPA and farming in the Dales 27th September 2019
- YDNPA and John Blackie 26th September 2019
- Hard Banks Barn Ice Cream Parlour 25th September 2019
- YDNPA – Planning committee September 2019 16th September 2019