BAINBRIDGE PARISH COUNCIL
To members of the Parish Council
You are hereby summonsed to attend the Meeting of Bainbridge Parish Council at 7.00pm at Sycamore Hall, Bainbridge on Wednesday 3rd July 2019 for the purpose of transacting the business on the following agenda.
1 Apologies for absence.
2 To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 7th May 2019
3 Declarations of Interest
4 To receive a report from the Clerk on matters arising from the last meeting
5 To consider any items relating to Highways
6. Financial Matters
6.1 Payments/Purchases/Income –
Action: to authorize the following payments
1. John Banks – £100 for 1 x cut in the cemetery 15/5/19
2. GB Sport and Leisure – £264.00 for Extra Strong Brake Spring for Zip wire
3. Notice Board Company – £298 for Notice board for Countersett
4. H Metcalfe and Son – £373.15 – Fuel for grass cutting, and repairs to mower.
5. John Ogbourne – £100 moving website to secure server
6. Carperby Parish Council – Contra £179 which was paid to Bainbridge in error.
NB Playground grant from NYCC of £400
NB Transparency grant for Website work
Current Financial Balances
Bainbridge Parish Council account – Balance as at 01/6/19 – £3763.92
Banbridge Parish Council No2 account – Balance as at 01/6/19 – £5149.39
Bainbridge Parish Council Current account – Balance as at 01/6/19 – £9861.87
To note the deposit box collection end of May £276.00 which was credited to the clerks account in Hawes in order to bank the change and transfer it immediately to the PC account.
7. Cemetery – Standing item
8. Village Green and Appleby Travellers
To receive a report on the Appleby Travellers from the Chairman
9. Children’s Play Area Standing item
Consider any necessary repairs
10. The Turner Seat
Update on the licence
11. Stalling Busk common land
To discuss the dumping of garden waste on common land at Stalling Busk.
The next meeting will be on Tuesday 3rd September 2019 at Sycamore Hall Bainbridge at 7.00pm
Gillian Harrison (Clerk)
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND PARISH COUNCIL MEETINGS AND MAY SPEAK AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CHAIRMAN